Journey to the Center of the Earth: A Geo Science Show
About this Program:
Earth sciences with a twist of fun! Whether it's the study of atmosphere, hydrosphere, or biosphere, this show has got it! Learn how to become an earth scientist through the magic of volcanos, lava, fossils, & dinosaurs. Using physics flair and biology excitement, the audience will build an understanding of how the Earth system works, and how it evolved to it's current state. Students will simulate an earthquake, uncover dinosaur bones, experience a volcanic explosion, and witness a lava phenomenon!
Students will learn:
- While investigating the shape of the Earth, students will learn about its reaction to forces and its magnetic and gravity fields.
- Students will explore the Earth's core and mantle as well as the tectonic and seismic activity of the lithosphere.
- Learn different types of fossils:
- Uncover dinosaur bones while becoming a paleontologist
- Witness a volcanic explosion and create moving lava.
Perfect for grades K-5.